Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Gaslight stats out. I thought the opener was okay at best. The next three were all misses to me. The punches just weren’t there. Your closer was very pauseworthy lol but it was good word play and I liked the line lol.

Suth was more consistent with his punches - they were landing a bit more. Opener wasn’t that great imo but you picked it up. The sandgria line was pretty good and followed up with the sour diesel line. Not haymakers, but punches landed.

Texas bomb line was okay. I’ve already heard similar lines which is kinda bad cus I barely haven’t been here long but it was still fine. Honestly, I didn’t get your closet so it didn’t land to me.

Overall I gotnSuth taking it. He landed one or two more punches and had a bit more consistent verse.