View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 11:54 PM   #152
Peter McPuffington
One Dig Bick

Peter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPeter McPuffington drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Template View Post
This email/pm a verse shit is lame tbh. Shouldn't be allowed except for exceptional exceptions. Makes it look like people are playing for the no show like "I'm not gonna check in or post anything cuz ALIAS IS SECRET CANT GIVE IT AWAY plus opponent thinks I won't show so I pm a verse teeheehee." WEAK
I agree

I've always hated that shit with a passion. If you write for this topic just post it, don't save it for a later week where you'll be lazy and try and connect that verse to a newer topic

I appreciate my competitors win

The verse that I wrote was by far the toughest one i've had to write yet. If I were smart and not so busy I would have wrote that over a span of time instead of one sitting. So much potential in writing that story, I feel bad that I cut it short and with held it's due diligence,

Carry on fagles