View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 08:56 AM   #8
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

My whole squad lightin cowards. 30 in the clip when we fire ours/
I gotta ladder, boy - think power chords...this extension’ll lead you to a high power/
ok, my only issue is the rhyming of fire outs and high power - but that can simply be regional
Welcome back Res! Ya return was a big hit. U’ll needa longer break when ya wig split/
Cus now it’s game over! Soon as the ‘40 points down’, he ain’t coming back from this shit/
mmm this one is lacking connection imo
Inf said I’m hungrier, but u winnin? That’s silly to me. For that I’ll get the semi to speak/
This 9’ll restore ya faith in humanity...cus I’m hungrier, but Steel gone give you plenty to eat/
decent here, the steel/still wp is too old to consider tbh. But the flip was decent
Ya gun bars all lies - cappin. You ain’t been in the streets 9 clappin/
I really live this gun talk...Everything I’m ‘saiyan get acted out’ - DBZ live action/
saiyan wp is old but regardless this was an ok flip
Nigga we all strapped! Either fall back or I’m lickin the 380/
Even my bitch carrying...tummy to the side of ya face...let you listen to the baby/
fuckin fire here
U battled me with my style. Even flipped my bar - that’s shit was wack and desperate/
You shadow boxing...them punches ain’t landing, we just see Black reflection/
fire again
You known to pull some lame shit. All these years and you ain’t changed, bitch/
Like how you tried to convince us you was Black...and now you doing the same shit/
good again
Ya tough talk? Stoppin’s ya best move. Flap ya gums n the choppa gon stretch you/
So watch ya mouth! Let the wrong word slip and the autocorrect you/
ok, slight wording issue in the second line
I’ll be all in ya crib tweakin. 30 in a banana clip squeezing/
Or the pump’ll have this bitch sleepin. Bucket under ya roof...now ya shit Leakin’/
lmao dope af
One strap - nah....I had to double that to get this bitch sprayed quicka/
2 9s to his side...Adam and eve....I’m taking a rib soon as I see a bitchmade, nigga/
this one will make you have to think. I liked it, good shit
Catch you at a red light! You’ll see it smoking out the whip like the shit stalled/
With metal rounds bouncin off ya bumper...but this machine ain’t for pinball/
good, woulda been doper with a better ending tho
Transport you to the spiritual, son. Get ya mind steel when I’m killing you, bum/
Wit a silencer! That piece and quiet gon put you in a different state...the critical one/
wasnt feelin this

6 nice
3 ok
1 Decent
2 misses

Vs

You spin & fuck up URL concepts. You & ur weak clique resort to lies..
yeah his ideas are concrete.. & it has someone else’s hand in it before it dries.
wow this was dumb fire, good shit
In here it’s gutter rules.. bars got called out & he did a stutter move..
repetitive fuck.. you’re stuck on those Rings while i come off butter smooth.
wasnt feelin this
I’m cookinnn: and the gore may kill em before I let the 4 spray..
puttin lead to this kid’s head.. u’d think i just marked his height on the doorway.
nice lol
You were my 1st battle in yearss.. yet u the one that blundered dude..
gave u a such a welcome mat look.. shiittt i just hid my spare key up under you.
good again
u holdin the gauge? pleeasse, u the top panhandler & that order remains..
quit the bucket noise.. if this bum drummin it’s just on street corners for change.
lol alright
I’m over ur game.. pussssy, i easily surpass this newbie’s talent..
You a bitch at heart. It’s stated across ur chest like a beauty pageant.
nice
I’m killin u and ur ugly ass chick.. now watch the plastic spark..
it’s a tragic start.. when u see a round fly in ur honey like jurassic park.
damn, good again
when i show the swing.. teeth poppin everywherrree: the rows will spring..
big uppercut. watch as a ‘crown leaves’ ur head like a roman king.
ok, crown concepts are played but I liked the flip
Aint no numbing it now.. step to me & u’ll be coming with doubt..
it’s mr perfect.. u’ll need a towel when i smack ya fuckn gums out ur mouth.
nah
Jab’s a reported faker.. rhyme vs rhyme what I record is greater..
my lines Jump Off.. urs? barely legible & got talked down by negotiators.
ok here
The whole team with Louisvilles.. They gonna smack u & vex it..
we crackin ur sets in.. & u aint seein nothin but bats: that’s a dracula exit.
fire
U got bullied here.. ur defense will be that ur gun lines arent whack..
yeahh the stick longgg.. it took u foreva to realize u had a kick me sign on ur back.
lol ok closer

6 nice
4 ok
2 misses

This battle was fire af. The best battle I’ve read in a very long time or at least since the blue/resin battle in the semis. Kinda mad I slept on this for so long but it’s really discouraging when you open a thread and see tons of bars posted by each guy lol. Except this battle was definitely worth the read, both guys came out swinging and had clever and creative punches. Like orc just said, I love seeing this kinda shit - really hate the quality of bars that have been thrown around recently and forced down our throats by RB heads. I won’t dwell on dissing RB wordplay but that shit isn’t gonna be accepted the same here as it is over there, plain and simple. Aside from that, I feel like resin reeeeeally stepped it up here from his last few verses. Wording, execution, concepts, and bar placement were ALL on point. JB definitely did his thing but had a few bars where the wording hurt a bit. I have this one being very close but the writing from resin in this one was impeccable.

Vote Resin M-I-C
Topical Head