Old 03-29-2020, 06:23 AM   #6
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Yeah Exis understand you didn't want in this week and i commend you for showing at all but like Universe said you've got to put a different spin on the topics to succeed in these topical leagues but it's all good and i do like your style, it's real reminiscent of 90s hip hop.

MMLP i had a couple gripes but they were minor and most came down to the fact that i think a couple of your rhymes weren't concrete, most noticeable the closer didn't rhyme at all. Otherwise i thought you had a good take on the topic, i liked the whole premise you went for and appreciated it as a fan of the MK series. Also liked how it was foreshadowed because i had it in the back of my mind throughout even though you didn't come right out and tell us what you were writing about. Good writing here, and i think you walked out of here unscathed with an easy win

V - MMLP