Old 04-14-2020, 06:50 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my vote is between 4 and 3. 4's vibe was dope, like the main chops used but my only gripe is if there couldve been more variation, but having participated this sample was tough in that department. there were multiple areas of it that were usable, but each being partially limited with what could work with each area if that makes sense. so now listening back on 3, while its somewhat repetitive too the layers and changes kept it a little more lively to me. although the shaker was a little off to me. the sound, the pattern itself and how its programmed worked but maybe it just needed pitched/tuned with the other drums which were cleanerish lol. i dunno though. beat 1 was the obvious simplest of the bunch. lol. props on the god is dead chop though lol. beat 2 sucked. beat 5 was a banger lmao.

so yea my votes to 3