Old 11-28-2018, 06:30 PM   #113
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lmao at the faggotry of some of you guys

i legit lol'd when V asked if it was a rape joke tho.

but word shit was super tame but of course they were in the right to fire you as well. you just gotta work a mans job doggy. thats an everyday conversation, even our building, we have statefarm offices with insurance agent broads and talk about banging em out if given the chance, we got a gym that got built behind us and creep on gym broads like godddddd dammnnnnn that bitch is wearing them pants

i got horrendous podcasts playing with literal rape jokes and racist jokes on a stereo sometimes, but its all good cuz we're all men. there is no women to women it up and ruin man shit.

i'll tell you like i told you before, find out where a maaco is, and apply. let them know you have no experience but you want to learn, and be prepared to work. they'll probably start you at 12 an hour, and the more you can do and the more you're willing to do as you learn will help you immensely

i knew nothing when i started. they'll either start you in sanding, or detailing. detailing being fairly straight forward, just taking the tape and paper off of stuff that got painted, cleaning out the interiors and washing the cars and parking them. in sanding its simple as fuck, they give you a DA palm sander and you sand whats getting painted, basically make it not shiny anywhere its getting paint. you blow it all off with a blow gun and send it through

its simple shit. the more you do the more comfortable you get, the more they'll teach you and you can work up to painting cars or doing bodywork, and once you figure one of those out you can earn bank.

or you can be a slave like me and do everything and basically run the whole shop for 50k a year in ohio money. which is like 100k a year in civilization