View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 03:52 AM   #58
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
why people view my way of life as not, how do i put it, correct?

hitting pretty deep depression potholes, the problem is though, if certain people and interactions weren't happening in life now, i would still be happy and content.

basically my job has ho's coming through now. office broads and corporate chicks. they see me running shit, ordering people around, doing twice as much work as everyone and my majestic beard and just slide out of their seats. which isn't the problem.

the problem is i enjoy their praise. one of the problems. but its weird. there is one corporate chick just throwing it at me, literally said she wants to fuck me in so many words but can't cuz her position and i almost took her in the breakroom then and there. but the problem is now im being a fag and doing shit to impress these ho's and getting in text conversations and blah blah

so the main problem is im entertaining female friendship with huge amounts of sexual tension.

but i'm not enjoying it mentally.

i assume the average person who has normal relations with women don't have these problems, but i've disconnected largely from society the past few years, and my interactions with most women have literally just been fucking. ive put too many pathways in my brain so now all i can do is overthink every normal interaction, and its crippling. also the success rate of it is killing me. usually i'll ruin something by now. but the other broad, not the one who flat out said it, does nothing but complain about her ex, how he's a piece of shit blah blah, and her current boyfriend, and she disses her current boyfriend by comparing him to me.

these are ohio 7's btw.

its making me uncomfortable.

might quit my job.

@veritas

mods delete this
same, i did quit my job.. the sad thing is i lost my faince over it and nearly lost my family - the ones crowding me

i say take the chance and ask the girl on a date imo

Last edited by Cereal; 04-08-2019 at 03:55 AM.
Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote