View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 10:52 AM   #15
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Only thing I will comment on is when I first became a single dad, I didn't have a car, bet your ass I found a way to get my boys where they needed to go, without a car. Kind of makes me mad you would say "I dont get to see my kid because I don't have a car.

If the case is that your kid is too far away for public transit, then move closer. I could never be away from my boys, they have changed me completely and are my whole world bro. Stack up money, and move closer and start over. Your child is what matters, not anyone's opinion, or your music. Just my opinion bro, not saying stop doing music, but get a life set up with you and your kid, get settled, then focus on music. To be completely honest, it seems selfish to me.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote