View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 12:14 PM   #16
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I've heard all sorts of people say it NIGGA... I was born and raised in BX.. I don't know if they still do it I've been away for awhile, but guaranteed PR/DR NIGGAS still do all the time

they're basically black anyway... but I don't like even that shit, let alone some arab saying it.... its not your culture... you aren't black... what is the point in saying it..... say whatever you people say.

I'm just saying I slip up sometimes in 'real life' out of a bad habit, and when I do I try to correct myself because it makes me feel ignorant.

No one should say it, its old.

You can say whatever you want to Habib... just sell me a blunt wrap and a pack of lemonheads and go back to doing whatever it is the fuck you do.
The irony of all that - while stating saying nigga makes you feel ignorant - like the rest of you got it together lol

You still missing the part where you think i need permission off you to say a muthafuckin thing.

& Arab deez nuts you dunce.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote