View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 11:15 PM   #7
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
williams was for sure the MVP. insane they gave it to mahomes

but word glad i didn't take that bet. i wanted too but thought nah.

i didn't think the game would go like this though tbh. when i pictured the chiefs winning it was in a blowout. i didn't think they could beat SF in a close one.
yup I agree with that, and I was like.. kind of sad.. I thought the chiefs were done when the other team was 11 up and whatever, and.. the way my house is layed out I can go outside and smoke and still see the screen, and i'm pretty sure I smoked a whole pack of cigs, or smoked 3 puffs stomped it out and came back in, 2 seconds later did the same thing. Regaurdless I though the chiefs were going to lose.

your team is obviously b-more, my team has always been the chiefs so it means more than the average superbowl.... but yeah thats bullshit my dad lives near me and is a big chiefs and sports fan... and all of these last games he was like, williams is never talked about and under rated... and yeah in this game williams was the MVP, i'd be kind of pissed if I were him
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote