Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby D View Post
Zuch when you went missing a few of us at upn cared

Frac was never one of those

As you can see everyone is a faggot if they dare call him on his bs

All is there to be seen didn't take long to figure out who was who
Bobby I was never missing. My Facebook was hacked by an ex girlfriend who couldn’t FIND me, But that’s nice of you. Frac probably knew what was going on so there was no reason for him to partake. (But if he didn’t then he is a fucking dick and I will shed a tear)

But back to the topic at hand: Frac is not any of the people you think he is. I am tellin you that as a fact. On the life on my 15 month old son. On everything I hold in my heart dearly. FRAC IS NOT ANDWER, BLAZE, PAKISTANI, or any of those people.

EDIT: I am telling you this so you stop wasting your time my guy. People on here are trolling you. They are trying to make it LOOK like Frac is these people. That’s what trolls do. I’ve known you 20 years I’m not gonna lie to you about this.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/

Last edited by UPN Zuch; 10-04-2021 at 02:36 PM.
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote