Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
And that’s probably including me aswell....

Would the world be any different?

Black culture influences a lot of the overall culture of the world. Probably most of humanity’s history aswell. But what if fellas? What if black people didn’t exist? Would white people eventually invent hip hop? Lean? The saxophone?

Would a lot of things we cherish today be gone from us? How different would our society be, and I’m speaking about the positive influences black people/ culture have provided for our society.

Let’s ponder a bit

@Aero?
@Shadenfraud?
@Cred kind of?

What do you guys think?
I think that youd find another ethnicity just ended up being very the same. I mean alot of american black culture is the result of a environmental/behavioural approach in terms of the social pschology as opposed to anything inheriant. the transatlantic slave trade an all of the oppression is going to have naturally helped in promoting forms of expression that went against the grain. An humans are notorious for horrific acts on there fellow man. I imagine at some point a majority would do similar to a minority with enough similarities to promote a similar culture. Thats my opinon anyway.

However I wouldnt want to consider a world where i didnt have crews doing old spice adverts.
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote