View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #1
10 Senses

10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future
Default So I left my computer on overnight... (TRUTH RANT)

Real talk,
I left my computer on and I woke up in the middle of the night....
All I seen was that lime green thing dancing...
I was like WTF???? Why did they put that there?
(You could tell I'm part black, because I'm blaming "THE MAN" lol)
But seriously... Why is the fruit dancing???
Mannnnn.....

Listen,

I swear to God I had a nightmare... A bunch of weird ass thoughts...
When I woke up... I was like why lime Green??? And not Yellow??? ( it doesnt matter, im just say'n)
And now I'm drunk as fuck on Valentines day...
As of right now, I'm talking to like 5 bitches...
1 of them is my Baby momz (2 daughters, I don't have any more kids... (That I know of) (Im the only person that puts parenthesis, within parenthesis)(lol)), another is just my friend (with benefits, but as of now she dating my co-worker, and I respect it... in a laughable way)... This dude is really doing him (I dont hate, and I dont care), but I could tell he strategically stepping on my toes...

I don't care though,

Because I still finished top 10 in the entire franchise (maybe #4 or 5) out of 2000+ agents. And I got a phone call from the #1 real estate company in the entire world. What up!!! I'm the Obama of Real estate lol!!!!

Nah, but I wrote this thread to all yah white people that think black people aint shit.... Ya'll dead wrong.

Less than 3% of black people commit crimes. Its just that the news media be trying to make us look bad. Rap music (the ones created by Illumanattie (the bad guys) makes bad look good to blacks)....

Art of War mother fuckas... Divide and Conquer, unless you hop in the 5th dimension ya'll confused....

At the end of the day, we all fucking human... Don't let them divide and conquer us... Peace.

Last edited by 10 Senses; 02-14-2016 at 05:58 PM.
10 Senses is offline   Reply With Quote