View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 01:09 AM   #41
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Niggaz cry over dead rappers but living kids starving.and they buying music...

Fuck niggers man....c a c ass uncle tyrones

@Diode this how you rockin now? i know the board is 99% white but we just letting n bombs slide now from wiggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Gangs are the worst thing to ever happen to our community....fuck these niggaz for glorifying that garbage...RIP NIPSEY BUT I WILL NOT MOURN YOU NIGGA
cuz you not from the gang. you a bitch and never known someone from this life.

your username is 'snitching is gangsta'. you're a white kid from scandanvia or some shit. probably 14 years old in the burbs, never felt like you might get shot in the next minute in your life. dumb ass goofy

anyway

Nipsey Hussle Speaks On The Rollin 60s Reaching A "Corporate Level"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake
champagnepapi
Verified
Fuck. My whole energy is just at a low right now hearing this. We just linked for the first time in years and said we were gonna do a new song this summer cause it had been too long. You were having the best run and I was so happy watching from distance fam nobody ever talks down on your name you were a real one to your people and to the rest of us. I’m only doing this here cause I want the world to know I saw you as a man of respect and a don. Rest easy my g.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offset
Offset: BLACK MAN ON A JOURNEY OF POSITIVITY KILLED THIS A SHAME TO OUR CULTURE REST UP HOMIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludacris
God just lost a Son, a son just lost his father, a family just lost their king & hip hop just lost one of their elite. One of the Greatest overall MEN I’ve ever encountered in my life. He was always Leading by example by rebuilding his community. The entire Hip hop community and the World [world emoji] is Numb. [prayer hands emojis]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipsey Hussle

“My mama wanna know why I'm banging

She told me I'ma lose my life

I ain't trippin I'm a crip and ima do it right

'Fore I run from a nigga I lose the fight

I gotta hustle, momma ima move the white

If I died came back I'd do it twice

Brain washed by the block it consumed my life”

Last edited by Immolate; 04-01-2019 at 03:49 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote