View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 10:25 PM   #52
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

All good Fracture... yeah that was kind of lame spazz out shit, so the upn site you liked died a long time ago.. and your bored with text. Oh well big deal.

And funny @uh-oh banning me from discord, don’t really care.. surprised though and I don’t care don’t even want to get on there. I’ve got work and little time on my hands now for bs like that. Funny though I’d get banned by uh oh when I always stood up for him... because when I was like 20 something nostalgia liked his beats... even though he’s a trump supporter and lives with his dad in low income housing, redneck style... doesn’t bother me.

Weird I stuck up for someone when people would say that about him true or not and then kick me off. Not surprised though, and only made me mad at time about discord is because I was bored and about 25% as busy as I normally am. Still lame on uh ohs part though.