View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 04:06 AM   #29
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

You're deletion and Eminem comments were an insult to the time and effort I put in to judging the battle. I feel like you deserved parting verbiage. Granted, Certain's was far harsher than I would ever imagine. But you kind of asked for it. Lol.

I noticed some slick rhymes&rhythm in your verse, but it was schizophrenic.
In other words, if you had consistently showed a "pattern of the unorthodox"..it would have been dope, and may have won. But "the unorthodox" was scatter-shot; a let-down after I saw a really cool flow followed by something that simply didn't rhyme.

I know firsthand the feeling of perhaps "others" not "seeing the pattern" or feeling the flow, etc. Your only recourse is to change the way it is displayed on the page or record it. These things have nothing to do with Eminem's style, or whether the people who judged like Eminem or not.