View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #7
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti View Post
Tic Tac aka Galactic aka RB's Burglar

hopes of Taking the Finals is a failing one he's making up
cuz only Testicle pass is to get to the rest of the genitalia 10/10

got dem god damn hands that land Pinpoint accurate and fast
after the attack, we'll Spot Tac on the ground like a ***tus jack match 10/10

beaten so bad wont be allowed treatment when bowels leakin
you'll be looking around seeing Menstrual by while Gal bleedin 1/10

but'cha been known as a scared little bitch before Nerves were exposed
now he'll notice Every Body Column Spineless when i rip out the cervical bones 10/10

gotta scope with heat sensored beam tracing beneath each frame lens
and when i aim at him you'll CT dotted like a Connecticut abbreviation (CT.) 5/10

how cute, this dude is rb's burglar with a cool little flashlight
but last night ya girl snuck in my room and grabbed the jewels like a bank heist 5/10

can't lie, the Pussy aint worth a dime so didnt pay first
just gave her Catalog then booked before turning over paper 7/10

see im favored this Tournament b/c i'm always On my game burglar
only way i'd show up to Attorney Office if i need legal representation for his blatant murder 8/10

gonna Lose no matter what alias u choose to sign in now
but this time he'll take an Elastic when left Stretched out in the final round 10/10

u can post a near lethal classic, i'll still ether that shit
so when Gal drop, Jil gonna catch a body like cheerleader practice 10/10 (I know this catch a body play has been used before, blatantly, but lmao using gal and jil to make it work was great)

18 lines @Tic Tac @Sharp i'll edit in 2 more lines if u guys want, no problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic Tac View Post
Skill-wise we’re not even close so fuckin w/ me could be quite costly
If you’re the Hottest thing out, I’m at 0 Kelvin w/ a tank top & iced coffee 10/10

I’m wreckin you friend. One punch’ll put ya neck thru ya head
Call ^ it a Political move when I give Gillebrand new beating that could get her elected again 10/10

Whether you’re ill or not IDC, it’s a fact you’re a loser in writing
Cuz the truth is, we watched God son you so bad even Nas accused you of biting 5/10

I’ll punch til this kid’s abused, put ‘em back to sleep like he hit the snooze
Don’t worry I’m just Pullin your Leg……..til you end up like Victor Cruz 5/10

Ya girl says you suck in bed you rookie, she can’t wait til I pet her cookie
She said she needs Space. And not even the whole Universe could get you pussy 10/10

You wanted to go 30, but w/ 20 look how long it took you stupid
So it’s clear you’re fighting against the clock…..til I put you through it 5/10

You ain’t Presidential you cocky fgt, none of ya rhymes are fulfillin ya speech
Man I swear I haven’t seen a Head case this bad since good ‘ol Bill was impeached 10/10

One wrong move & Bullets’ll spray, trust this kid is the loser
Last time you saw a Bullet spray there was a crack in the lid of your juicer 5/10

Dog I light blunts to relax on the couch, I chill when I smoke
Ironically, last time Agility fell over & passed out w/ the blunt still in his throat 7/10

He ain’t a gang banger, if there’s fight talk he’ll go to a safe place & leave the discussion
I’ve seen Hispanic room…& he’s got a crowbar, 2 sets of chrome wheels & all 15 of his cousins 10/10

Damn. My final count was 77/76 in favor of Tic Tac. Lmao. That's close af tbh. When I originally predicted this season I had Tic winning it with the finals exactly where I had them. Had Jilti not received a 1/10 score on the Menstrual bar, had he managed to secure anything within the 5/10 range, shit even 3/10, he would have won. My reasoning for scoring that bar 1/10 is bc of the concept. Even though it was a np, the PMS-lines are as cliched as cum/defeat lines. Granted Tic had some cliched stuff too, but nothing as redundant as that Menstrual line.

Really great Finals. Tic did what he needed to do. Be consistent. He didn't need haymaker after haymaker, he just needed his punches to land. Jilti had haymakers but he also swung wildly and missed. That's what cost him this battle, imo.

v-Tic Tac

Last edited by BROKE LESNAR; 10-26-2014 at 04:42 PM.