View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 12:06 AM   #54
Profit

Battle Record: 10-8

Profit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant futureProfit has a brilliant future

Yep, racism is retarded period, but mad folks keep it hidden. But as soon as they get online they feel safe to express themselves. Pussies. See I always felt it was pathetic to see white guys sayin nigga all over these boards knowing damn well that ain't what u about. I don't use the term irl so I will never use it here, but that's cuz I'm a rare breed that stays true to myself.. if ur white but ain't comfortable sayin nigga to a pack of unfamiliar brothers then u shouldn't say it at all.. but I also understand that this is the Internet n most folks are fake af n u just have to learn to separate it from real life cuz it'll never be the same. Insulting religious beliefs should be treated the same also. Then again don't ever say u'll fick my wife or kill my kids either cuz is one really worse than the other.
Profit is offline   Reply With Quote