White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default so my daughters grandmom died yesterday. story ITT

..oj her way to the bus stop to get the kids off the bus -as is norm.
a fucking parked cars breaks fail.. roll down the driveway hill as shes walking past it. doesnt even see it coming and the car runs her over.
then.. the kid who owns the car runs out thinking someone is stealing his shit, doesnt know shes under the car, jumps in and runs her over again yo. smmfh. so fucking upset over this man. telling my daughter was the hardest thing ever -she was so crushed ;(

and it was all caught on camera cause the same house the car was parked at is covered in cameras cause dude is paranoid. so sad man. i used to live with these paeople for years. her husband my man, an og from dc. the nigga is so hurt man. 77 years old and never thought she would go before him, hes such a fucking crazy dude and lives so g. just in bad health and it hurts to see that man so crushed yo.

thats it' im legitimately fucking hurt/disturbed over this

yo, nobody liked to be this woman cause she was soooo fucking crazy and adamant about certain shit. she was just a wild woman yo, but everyone is heartbroke over this. ive never been so touched by death in my life, my dad died years ago and i still havnt shed a tear over it. but ive cried numerous times since shes passed

Last edited by Geno; 02-25-2014 at 09:31 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote