View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 06:41 PM   #80
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Lol I went to malaga last year and people kept coming up to me and speaking Spanish, expecting me to speak back...me and my girl got a caricature done and the guy tried to guess our heritage before we spoke, he correctly said my girl was Scottish/Irish....and said I was classic European, Italian, Spanish, or Greek...when I said I was Irish he shook his head like 'Nope' and got some random guy over who agreed with him..I was like 'shut the fuck up faggot and draw my face...my dad died when i was 3...i don't fucking know...fuck you'...except I didn't say that, I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders like an idiot.
sad about the dad thing but that sounds like a cool time tho. I just get asked how tall i am and if im related to lebron or shaq in america lol. In Europe im always asked how tall i am & where i hail from; If i eat cabbage potato soup like the rest of vikings do. I fell in love with Norway when i went there. I boxed in a tournament there it was phenomenal. I loved the food, was really good plus Interesting culture - i wanna go to Portugal. I heard its a blast or Madrid, Spain. Im a big fan of Latin women. But more so the mixed race ones (african/native indigeous/European blend) Of the Caribbean islands or South America.

I snowboard alot when im home, im to scrawny for hockey =/.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote