View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 04:04 AM   #5
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

you're a pussy,,while i'm setting as a rap kitten,, rap listen with your wack writtens
your raps are a tad smidgeoned.. that's why if you 'fuck with Sinacog' It'll have you and your girl wetter than a baptisim,,
my rockets boom whip,, lock as goon kid,, my fists with gauze will rock your two lips
i'll bury this doc in tulips,, this is the black arts vs. language arts,, i'll end 'existence' on some doctor doom shit,,
against the tides,,you're wack as hell, you don't capture well,,my raps will dwell
this cat is hailed as rapping's sail,, while i'll have you 'under more fire' than meshach in hell,,
i'm the seed of life,,proceed with light,, fuck teckz,,i'll have you bleed with a knife,,
i'll have you beat in trife under the tree of light,, you're a old head,, so my fire will 'end your pre-historic exsistence' like a meteorite!,,