View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 01:20 AM   #23
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Stopped reading after "YOU DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO AT ALL".

You clearly can't read either, seeing as how i KNEW there were going to be idiots like you, who CANT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS, can't think for themselves, and cant help but spew hatred. I posted a disclaimer for dumbasses like you to just move right along. But look at you, can't wait to coon for whitey.

I used "woke" and the writing style to catch attention. Everything I post does numbers. I'm polarizing and controversial. People will open a coop battle/thread before a steve fox one, and I'm fucking new here.

And you black? This video was specifically made to help you out, and you can't even bother to open it. You the type of nigga to have nothing but white friends. You said it yourself, a COON. Uncle ruckus ass nigga. Shucking and jiving.

You ain't even black, just some white boy posing as a nigga. Fuck you and everything you stand for.
Actually no, people who've seen me in pics or have pic battled me will tell you I'm a black guy. @Ghost1 would refer to me as an Uncle Tom lmao @bold.

"This video was specifically made to help you out" = "I think every black person's experience is the same". lol like you know anything about me or what I do offline. Son talking 'bout "think for yourself", while posting and hiding behind the words of another man. You're a follower, not a leader. Pipe down

Quote:
I don’t agree with EVERYTHING he says, but he is 100% right about the majority of what he says in this video, especially as it pertains to current events. Always do your own research.
what the fuck does this mean?

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z

Last edited by Steve Fox; 06-04-2020 at 01:25 AM.
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote