View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 12:46 PM   #75
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
You say I'm ignorant, but ask me questions as if having some backround on my internet persona will gauge how u will deal with me...

I don't fucking know who is sacrificing cats... do people do it? I'm sure... Are they thinking they are practicing satanism? That was closer to my question... If you don't think "dark" shit is going on, that you cannot fathom a reason for... YOU SIR. are ignorant.

The personification of devils/demons... evil/good... I could give a fuck. It manifests in human choice, not something you can 'vanquish'... I'll stop tho, leg day....
I assumed we weren't speaking from 'internet personas.' Having background on you would change how I deal with you. Isn't that to be expected?

You said what's closer to your question is whether or not the hypothetical people sacrificing cats think they're practicing Satanism? That's impossible to answer, because hypothetical people doing hypothetical things can't be anything more than hypothetically assessed.

I don't deny ignorance. To do so would be stupid.

I'm still not even sure what you're asking or wanting contributed?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote