Thread: but yo bags.
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2triple0 View Post
I feel it's the discussions that lack any real substance and the fact for the on having dope writers sure but when u got ppl leaving reedlike "oh that piece was so ill I don't even know what to say" also I feel most of the posts are crude and not even on topic so yes vbulletin is a good fuckin site that runs well but it's the people using it who destroy the site

As for the mods I think they don't keep enforcing the rules and basically the site is just running in circles and they abuse their power they constantly are asking questions and barely make any reinforcing decisions
i agree the om feed seemed a bit swishy but you cant control how people feed bro

and as for the enforcing part thats why we just demodded like 20 people hopefully getting people that will enforce shit and actually do what there posed to
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote