View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #67
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
..also. I went and tamed a white arabian. Took 2 fucking hrs cause fucked up a bunch. But i got her. Shes to dope

And so far my favorite guns are the pump shotty. Twin cattleman ballers. And i dig the rifle i got before the sniper. The bolt action joint is cool. But the action takes away from my abilty to aim and shoot properly. Idk i have trouble with it in major shootouts. So i stick to the ballers and shotty.
do you know how to use cover? it took me until p deep in the game to learn how because there's mad shit in it, that the game itself doesn't do a very intuitive job of teaching you.. so I was just burning mad dead eye to get myself thru the big fire fights.. now I hardly use it for anything but hunting or shooting moving targets

also if your facing toward enemies and press the button to aim, it usually auto targets the closest one in your LOS so just flick your reticle a tiny bit up and clap em in the dome.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO TELL THE INPUT FOR USING COVER LMAO
if you ain't know it's R1 on ps4 near anything like walls, rocks, trees, wagons, etc

Last edited by anime_boners; 11-28-2018 at 10:07 PM.
anime_boners is offline   Reply With Quote