Thread: cold war 2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #59
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Ok so what is the point that you are arguing? That Russia is behind it all, right? Or is this just an awareness post for at least a half educated board. The point I was making is you can make these posts and shit but like witty said, what are you doing to help? I am not doing anything btw I'm not a SJW or anything, I do recognize the problem. But what can you, Nick James of netcees, father and citizen, do to make an impact even in your community?
now ur nitpickin..

maybe im jus wonderin if these muhfuckas that enjoy the same lil hobby I do here also might see the same shit im seein. can I do that lil homie?

what im gonna do is irrelevant to whether there is a problem. theyve got me pinned in my home with a fuckin box on my ankle lol

Im not arguin that russia was partly behind bro.. theyve alrdy been indicted and more news comes out every day. whether theyve helped incite conflict betwern races is public record.. not somethin im just thinkin out loud.
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote