Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

I only have 2 white friends. They're not in my immediate circle and I haven't seen them in years. They're cool but they're annoying. One dude feels like he can only talk about hip hop to relate to me. Last time I saw him, the first thing he said was "hey man, that To Pimp a Butterfly album is sooo amazing" The other dude used to hang out with put in work with us. I got mad at him because he was moving reckless. He didn't listen to me and he got jammed up. We were all sweating bullets because we thought he was going to snitch. He didn't. We took him to a reggae club a few times but dude was too awkward. He scared the chicks away. Everyone in my immediate circle is black and they're really on that pan Africanism shit.

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote