View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 12:45 PM   #10
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

let me preface this by saying a few things. I am a Bulls fan. I am glad the Lebron went back.

After saying that...

If Rose is as healthy as they say he is. Then even with Love the Bulls are better than the Cavs. I love Kevin Love, but lets be honest. He is not what people are trying to make him out to be. He plays atrocious defense and makes Carlos Boozer look like bruce bowens. He also disappears a lot in the 4th qtr when required to be the focus and go to to close out games. Kyrie is an up and comer but lets be honest, he has injury issues as well. hes not a spot up shooter, and hes also terrible defensively. Dion waiters is inconsistent, hates kyrie, and is a below average defender. Thompson is a below average defender, and Vareajo is Vareajo. They really have no depth, and im not sure on relying on Miller and Jones to create all this bench scoring is gonna be a long term viable option. Did they get the best end of the deal trading for love. YUP by a lot. But the Bulls are a serious matchup problem for them.

Its pretty much a given that the bulls will be a top 3 defensive team. Will be one of the best if not the best rebounding teams. Theyre biggest problem is that they have lacked scoring outside of Rose. They needed shooting, now they have 4 guys who can torch (Dougie, Mirotic, Dunleavy, and Snell) They had only ever had Korver. They needed a better post player, and Gasol is still a stud. He was misused in a poor system recently in LA. Hes an upgrade offensively and defensively. After watching the summer league i think some people seriously undervalued Doug McDermott, he is not a reincarnation of Adam Morrison, he is a much better player on both sides of the ball and can absolutely play in the post offensively, catch and shoot, and create his opportunities. Another person i think that is overlooked is Nikola Mirotic. That dude will be a monster. Everything about him screams Dirk.

Im happy for the Cavs and im looking forward to the matchups, but I just find the Bulls to be a superior team. They remind me of San Antonio, at almost every position with the exception of I think Noah is better than the Spurs Centers and the Bulls may be deeper althogeter. They have 4 good Legit Bigs, tons of shooting, a creator, and play better defense.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote