Old 11-01-2014, 11:45 AM   #32
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
LOL did u get ur teeth!?!?!?

Dope tho. Comin up in the world.
haha yea

483 for a partial, i didnt get them yet but i got the money set aside. it wouldve been like 2 stacks but i got my mom to find me ways to do it for broke people lol

but word feels great man

driving that thing is so fucking different tho, you can't just coast lol. with the big tires and just it being huge it slows pretty much immediately as you let off the gas, so its gonna be hitting my pockets hard gas wise. 5.8l V8. i feel it in my balls tho when im in that, sounds beatiful with just the stock/factory pipe on it. its a fucking beast

there is some hidden rust inside the doors, and the back window doesnt stay all the way up, its got power windows and somethings fucked up in it, so like the top right of the window drops enough to put a finger in it, but other than that shit is solid, fucking stole that shit