View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 08:37 PM   #28
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

@dead man @oats - just to make sure, you / others did not lose any work right?

if that is the case i actually am waay more empathetic to the original stance of the OP lol...

otherwise though, word, i was in hilton head fellas.... GoW and I had planned on moving to his host for like months now - i just been floating this ridiculous 80/mth bill in the interim.

a.k.a. - as a fellow writer, and someone that truly does appreciate strong thoughts put to words, i will NEVER just abandon this place or the works of the authors that contributed to it.

^^THAT is word. I have only no-showed one battle since effin '02, and it was a contendership match in the RBL back when there were fuckin a hundred peeps in it - only because i was skiing in montana with no internet. i consider a battle significantly less important than a site, and will show the same consistency to this place and OUR collective works yo.

just for what it's worth.