Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Hi, someone who has, here.

Late term abortions are federally illegal under Roe v. Wade except in instances where the child will not survive birth, will die immediately following birth, or there is certain risk to the life of the mother and/or child as a result of childbirth.

This has been the case since 1973. It has suddenly become a talking point in 2019 because some states have codified this language in their State Constitutions and/or via adjacent legislation as means to keep it protected under the assumption Trump's right-leaning USSC will overturn Roe.

Mouthbreathing assclowns like Glenn Beck and friends have decided to spin this into "LIBRUL STATES WANNA KILL FULL TERM BABIES" because that is the world we live in now.

I'm sorry you took the bait, though I also fully realize you don't believe in abortion under any circumstances anyway, so why is this any different than the way it's always been for you?
So weed is illegal in California now? If something is federal no state legislation is valid?

I think all abortion is murder. I don't believe any should be illegal because banning things with a dominate hold on a culture never work. I think we have bigger fish to fry as a society. That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it and debate mouth breathing liberals that would have been red car mechanics if they lived two towns over.

I simply stated in this thread that Bernies platform supports these late term abortions, and that it isn't going to win him undecided voters. Des took that and called me a dumb ass, and then continued to make non arguments with me because he thinks he is all knowing but totally doesn't care he just like, is in the know. super smart guy.

So, my ARGUMENT is that Bernie using that as a talking point when he knows it won't help him win undecided and current Trump voters (whole point of using fox as a platform??) just shows how fractured the left is atm. He made a bunch of points to win over some leftist that aren't currently in his favor while doing nothing to win over people that will actually help the left win the big picture. Just my opinion. This only turned into what it did because I challenged destro on actually having a useful thought and he failed like he usually does. Now he's just going to insult my wife instead of me because he's a cheap shot loser with no value to give society.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote