View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 12:22 PM   #6
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Habitat:

"stop acting like u a hit w/ the ladies, ur literally a walking infection
s'why every girl has a burning question for des and it's "did you wear protection?""

"our previous bout I took it easy, this time I'll bury you I promise
if you were ever holding back.. it was ur homies hair so he could vomit"

"this faggots catch phrase is "how high"... my opponents hopeless
and if he doesn't Jump the Gun will end his life without a moments notice"

Destroyer:

"don’t even need to try to beat that trash. put a fork in. ur finished brah
if u come out ahead in votes, I got some questions for Cambridge Analytica"

"faced me before and it was clear u got stomped friend...
so ur not just beating a dead horse, ur Cro posting in inf’s champ props thread"

Overall was a good battle here felt that Des messed up with wording here and there. I understood the concepts, maybe the execution and wording was off, just made it not all flow together that nice imo. Habitat on the other hand felt that his verse flowed together better. And maybe to other people its played but that Jump the Gun line I liked a lot, if it wasn't for that I think this would be pretty even. Think Habitat got this one, was pretty close. Props to both. Decent read for sure