View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 07:26 PM   #90
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Wonka View Post
I meant the United team but I was actually mistaken, it was 661 combined first team appearances between them, it was not an inexperienced team, there were young players but there were also experienced players on the pitch.
Ye, but the experienced players on the pitch have been in doubt lately because of new blood and performance (looking at you Welbeck) and haven't led up to expectations. Evans just came back from an injury though, but him and the players on the pitch were still underperforming. There's also been links to other clubs with Welbeck and I bet quite a few players will be sold unless they step their game up. I mean, you really think LvG would leave out people like Mata, Rooney, Persie and Shaw in a match he'd go for? They weren't even on the bench, heck even Anders Lindegaard wasn't on the bench, it was Ben Amos as a sub for De Gea. The only player on the pitch that we can say for sure isn't in doubt for the time being that was playing is David De Gea and he's the goalie...

I still got mad love and think we'll see a lot from Kagawa and Januzaj in the future though. But ye, I think LvG was testing these people out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o