Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
can you elaborate? when you say you "advocate for life in general" what does that mean?

I advocate for anything that supports human rights as long as they don't violate others human rights to achieve it.

you defend everything's right, to be alive? do you go beyond that ever?

Not sure what you mean by "beyond that". Like beyond them getting their life to begin with? Then yeah? I advocate any cause that also keeps people alive (who deserve life)

and do you advocate for life of non-humans? frozen embryos in fertility clinics? those get discarded quite often, no?

As I've stated before, I believe natural life in the womb starts after implantation. Most frozen embryos I know of aren't implanted yet. It's hard to get exact answers on that stuff though maybe you'd have more knowledge on it from activist you know that have been involved with them.

do you care if an animal fetus is aborted? why or why not?

is this a thing lmao? will answer if its a thing but uh nah I don't think it possibly could be unless you got the intel from chyeahh. I don't eat baby cows and such though, and am trying to slowly get better at knowing how the animals I eat were treated and not give money to companies that are cruel.

and after whichever of those that you choose to advocate for do in fact make it to this life(thanks for the work you do to help get them here), what other rights of theirs do you advocate for? clearly "absolute freedom" doesn't come for everyone in the system we're born into, so when the freedoms they deserve are curbed, do you advocate for them? if so, can you give examples?

I support any and all reform to prisons and low income areas. Most recent thing I think is dope is the change to how SAT scores are judged. I like a lot of what some people are talking about with a UBI.

lastly, do you believe that the foster system is a good upholder of absolute freedom for the babies that will end up there after their mother is forced to carry to term? if not, why would you support a law that will most definitely send them there? especially when we know the high rates of depression, suicide, mental illness, drug addiction, and criminality from children that have gone through this system?

the foster system isn't perfect, but a lot of people have a chance because of it. if you believe in abortion being a good thing to keep people from being born into bad circumstances, that is contradicting you thinking we have a right as third parties to say how someones life is affected and what is done with their body. your argument at the end of this means we should use population control on low income areas to. I find that utterly disgusting. We need to make changes that make those areas safe and secure for future generations, not just kill anything coming in to keep it a manageable mess.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote