View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:57 PM   #134
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
mgk should come at em about moby putting his dick in his face at the award show
lmaoo fr tho em is such a bitch for that, if kelly was smart he could pull off a career ender w the calibre of personals on eminem
yea that would really retire slim for sho

maybe he should do IT WITH WORDPLAYS

lol matter fact////how in the fuck r u the worst and most consistent wordplay writer since always and not ems biggest fan?

fucking reality eludes me everytime I log into this shit show

an guy above me..........the only thing that makes me think they collaborated on the beef is that Robert spence guy is involved with both tracks......saying revival didn't sell or that em even needed it to is silly.......it still went platinum....and again...he doesn't care or need the money at this stage
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote