View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 07:41 PM   #77
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
V, the problem is not with the workmanship, it's with the description which is supposedly divinely inspired and therefore should be 100% accurate. The description is of a circle with a circumference to diameter ratio of 3, which is mathematically impossible.
HOLYRoflzords.

You flip flopping hard. It was 30 and 10 right? Right? That the result came to 3 and not 3.14 right !?

So now let me ask you.....does 3.14 round to 4....or 3? Is it possible that it wasn't a perfect circle? Or did it day it was a perfect circle? Is it possible that the 30 and 10 were rounded? Is any of this impossible or in any way negate the truth of God's word?

Your parents wasted their money on your education.

Also....if a fool like pancake says you are winning you should know you are far far from the truth.

Love you.

Edit : you know it had a rim on it and would be narrower under it? Like thing about that......I will be here.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.

Last edited by veritas; 02-16-2016 at 08:08 PM.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote