View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 02:27 AM   #26
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
@PancakeBrah said it best

this is nc fav topic

WELL ITS NOT MINE

STFU

pancake did u fucking kill urself u emotiomal p[iece of shit !? where the fuck r u?

starts chess game with me then stops playing after 10 moves and never logs into nc again

PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME
I only play three minute chess. The longer form version made me think of too many things and I'm not experienced enough to just erase bad possible moves when long term ramifications can be calculated. I remember our game. I remember more, though, looking through a couple of your game histories and how you missed some easy queen wins. When you moved your knight and I could've taken three ways and I had 10 days to decide which way I just said fuck it.

I'm up to 1500~ on my new account on 3 minute. I only play at work inbetween daily projects. Sometines 3+ hours in a day if I know I have leeway.

Hope all is well. Jealous of the lifting prowess.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote