White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Psh @Amen. I do what i want fag. You should try it sometime. Ur balls might drop

Oh. It was @ill nik-A
Yhis homo just decided he wants to hop on the ayyeeeee lets all talk about geno and his statuses on ncs bs. Whatever. I says what i want when i wants to who i wants. Dont care if its cringeworthy. Motherfucker. Reality it is.. 80 percent of the time its only rly cringeworthy to the troll that sees it first. Real cTs usualy come in abd be like. Ayye geno whats good my G and then blah zay blah. Fuck it

50 js Phew. Thats dope. I need a new pair of kicks and eant the raptora bad man. Never owned but always wanted them since i was locmed up with this cat who had them and shit it was the first time i seen them i was like yo.. Them things crispy as fuck. And thwy still are

Last edited by Geno; 11-04-2017 at 11:09 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote