View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #9
KOSMOSIS
Banned

KOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-level

There will be no witty reply from V bc his account is banned from making posts.

7-10-15 0553 am

PSALMS 139

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Wake thyself o slothful dreamer, shake the dust from thy soul. For once in thy life think about something other than your own ego-filled external locus of control. God is not mocked. He will slay the wicked. Are your thoughts not wicked? Do you not confuse good with evil? Have you not grown so blind that you mistake the one for the other? Is it not cool and accepted here to urinate on women already engaged? Is it not not cool for a man to preach the Gospel? Consider thy heart. See thou that it is filled with poison and guile?
God shall surely slay you. You speak wickedly against him. You blaspheme his name. Your methods are childish. Your ways are not secretive nor deep, they are insecure and known. God knows your thoughts. God knows what you do when you are alone. God has prepared Hell for you, lest ye repent! O foolish sinner! Lest ye repent!
Surely you are counted as my enemies. Surely I hate you with a perfect hatred. You are as brute beasts made to be taken and destroyed. Oh foolish man, you try and live as a king on this earth, but will die as a man, as a common vagrant, naked, and alone. You will then be called to account for every idle word, for every boastful claim. Oh foolish wicked! You have spoken proud things against what you know not! You have imagined vain wickedness against things that were far past your limited comprehension. You will meet the portal, and be crushed by it.
Psalms 105:15. You would rather banish the preacher than hear him. You would swim to the ocean's floor to try and escape the conviction of the Holy Spirit. But the ocean's floor is not deep enough. You would fly past the atmosphere and into the stars to run from trying to submit your will to the King's. Yet you cannot fly far enough.
For your wickedness, not against me, for as a faithful servant, I consider my bondage a badge of honor, but for your wicknedness against the God of Heaven, your lives will not escape the wrath. Repent or perish. I love you.

V
KOSMOSIS is offline   Reply With Quote