Old 12-03-2017, 12:36 AM   #5
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
i mean. I'm guilty of using it to describe negative outcomes. some, not all of my buddies use it in a jokingly insulting context but never literally about a homosexual person. south park's "F Word" pretty much sums up the vocabulary of "faggot" for me.

idk. i would likely never use the term w/ the few homosexual people i interact with on a social/professional level, unless we had a conversation beforehand about it. obviously out of respect for the power it can carry.

overall though i'd bet most people who are using the term among friends don't harbor any actual hatred towards gay people. but it's certainly got an ugly history.

musically, sure. we (as in my immediate circle) all listen to hip-hop pretty exclusively so there could be a correlation there. but it's not to blame for homophobia at large i don't think.
@DVS

@dead man brings up good point. I would never use the term fagot loosely around someone I knew was actual gay unless I knew that person was on with it.

Honestly I think that’s what it comes down to. Your personal experience. I’m Latino and homosexuality is generally Frowned upon i my community.
And we all at victims to our surroundings but I’d like to believe that everyone on the internet troll or not works Around this general agreement that every thing said and posted has some type satirical aspect to it, and we should all take that into account.

I’ve used nigger on this website many times. And many other have aswell. But that give me an actual right or any one else to judge people knowing that most of what is produced by the internet is click bate or rectianary ploys?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote