View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 02:07 AM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Thought I was on Discord for a second. Overall nice literacy, great use of metaphors and painting a picture of a troubled young teen using assumptions on what real life is all about neglecting self reflection on past mistakes etc., not many can put themselves in a situation so far removed from their own life that they can write six sentences about it based on other forum personas based on rappers again that couldn't afford to send their script to Hollywood so they talked about it over a beat instead as therapy for how not gangster they actually are but record companies be like, no, you cant feel that way, be gangsta cuz, you real af bruh, come on, dont cry, we dont sell that here, this beat goes hard sound hard and so they do and wear the clothes they want etc. Also enjoyed the intro which you used as the title for your poem. Good shit, you should join a local writing team and see if you make the cut. pz.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 10-08-2019 at 02:15 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote