View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 02:24 PM   #17
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Tell this junkie he isn't clever, give u a dose of reality u haven’t seen in forever
The way he’s gettin tortured by a pig.. they’ll need jigsaw to put the pieces together

Coo opener here! Jigsaw concept ok,seen it plenty of times tho

You think u hard now? Calm down. step off the stage - ur gettin tossed out
I’ll have the steel in ur face w two blades on ya back.. let’s see if u Kabal now

Fiya hit right here

I got a pump for u & ya thot. U won’t know what to do when it pop
Either ur gettin cooked by the heat.. or I’m raisin on ur girl like a Sunmaid box

This cool, kinda light/simple on the execution

Is u a dummy? U stole Jabs swag n thought it was on the money
Soon as we saw u Jack Black style we knew u were just actin’ funny

Lol ok personal here

You dickridin’ vets r the worst. He’ll put on the jets wen the fire burst
First I’ll aim it at ya back, then im leavin’ a 40 in the disc like a Bayou verse

Nice

So this is your hero? Tell ol’ Dudley do right I’m slidin on his bitch fast
It’ll be the long nose.. holdin ur girl hostage on the metal like Snidely Whiplash

Didn't really like this one here

If y’all thought he was poppin shit.. u’ll change ur mind wen I put a stop to it
soon as you try releasing a Dummy, Boy you’re endin’ up in prison like Tekashi did

Fiya closer here

He bit tsu surf lines, I see u browsin.. other rhymes is what he be downin..
Z be scroungin.. his verses have that meltdown and cop look that can rival the t1000

This def went over heads, Good opener here

Listen here Clefanie I’m seriously sick of your shit thinkin ur bitten disses will hit..
what u spittin aint lit, lookin like u came straight outta 8 mile with that lip as lickety split.

Nice hit

You aint standing tall. Think evolution as the revolver spray and i land it allll..
this man’ll crawl.. so when u see the Cro Mag rise it’ll be the end of this neanderthal.

Ehhh, I couldn't really get with this one to much

Res is gon give YOU the business, leave u bruised cuz this 1-2 is rude & vicious..
im leavin dude in stitches.. sock you into next week like you were really fuckinn superstitious.

The idea is brilliant, but the wording here threw the whole punch off imo. The right wording would have made this a haymaker

ur a nerd that’s wack.. so while u say u grippn steel we kno u aint hurlin macs..
it’s a disturbing fact.. ur just a clown out of cannons & we all can see the circus act.

This is coo clown/cannon/circus act

Get popped and shamed, ya whole block of lames are gettin rocked & maimed..
shotgun to the chest.. see ya ticker sweep across the room like we were at the stock exchange.

Again here wording messed this up for what it could have been

yes i’m THAT dude, ur a fuckin twat.. whoever said u the man just lied bitch..
i’m a baaaaad MF.. your a bad M/F too cuz u dont know what gender u want to identify with.
Mahfucka.

Ehhhh, I didn't feel the closer to much

This was a good read on both ends here. Overall I think both started out with heat, where Zelph stayed more consistent with his hits. Resin started fiya but drifted off towards the middle. So I'm going to edge Z with this for better overall consistency and less misses on his end.

V-Zelph