View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 07:11 PM   #6
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Tell this junkie he isn't clever, give u a dose of reality u haven’t seen in forever
The way he’s gettin tortured by a pig.. they’ll need jigsaw to put the pieces together
...decent, u say pig u auto think cop but k...
You think u hard now? Calm down. step off the stage - ur gettin tossed out
I’ll have the steel in ur face w two blades on ya back.. let’s see if u Kabal now
...seen similar, not bad...
I got a pump for u & ya thot. U won’t know what to do when it pop
Either ur gettin cooked by the heat.. or I’m raisin on ur girl like a Sunmaid box
...good bar till the flip which isnt bar but it's just childish. Cant fault it tho cuz it works...
Is u a dummy? U stole Jabs swag n thought it was on the money
Soon as we saw u Jack Black style we knew u were just actin’ funny
...good, better flip woulda made it dope...
You dickridin’ vets r the worst. He’ll put on the jets wen the fire burst
First I’ll aim it at ya back, then im leavin’ a 40 in the disc like a Bayou verse
...cool...
So this is your hero? Tell ol’ Dudley do right I’m slidin on his bitch fast
It’ll be the long nose.. holdin ur girl hostage on the metal like Snidely Whiplash
...I'm missing something....
If y’all thought he was poppin shit.. u’ll change ur mind wen I put a stop to it
soon as you try releasing a Dummy, Boy you’re endin’ up in prison like Tekashi did
...ok...

Vs

Aiyyo
He bit tsu surf lines, I see u browsin.. other rhymes is what he be downin..
Z be scroungin.. his verses have that meltdown and cop look that can rival the t1000
...overworded but good...
Listen here Clefanie I’m seriously sick of your shit thinkin ur bitten disses will hit..
what u spittin aint lit, lookin like u came straight outta 8 mile with that lip as lickety split.
...lol...
You aint standing tall. Think evolution as the revolver spray and i land it allll..
this man’ll crawl.. so when u see the Cro Mag rise it’ll be the end of this neandrethal.
...good...
Res is gon give YOU the business, leave u bruised cuz this 1-2 is rude & vicious..
im leavin dude in stitches.. sock you into next week like you were really fuckinn superstitious.
...fire...
ur a nerd that’s wack.. so while u say u grippn steel we kno u aint hurlin macs..
it’s a disturbing fact.. ur just a clown out of cannons & we all can see the circus act.
...ehh, structurally good just not my steez I guess. No miss tho...
Get popped and shamed, ya whole block of lames are gettin rocked & maimed..
shotgun to the chest.. see ya ticker sweep across the room like we were at the stock exchange.
...fire...
yes i’m THAT dude, ur a fuckin twat.. whoever said u the man just lied bitch..
i’m a baaaaad MF.. your a bad M/F too cuz u dont know what gender u want to identify with.
...lol...
Mahfucka.

Overall: zelph had a good verse, he just got out barred here. Resin had consistency with some dope lines thrown in. Easy call

V. Resin