Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

2 guns on me name Bi & Polar...they change moods so if u temp me
I’ll send clips to match Muff’s outlook on life...1’s half full, the others half empty
Shit, I’ll flip it on ya old heads...like even if Blue 42, I’d said fuck you
Snap on’em & let a bullet pass thru their home when I call out Hut 1, Hut 2
Muff I heard ur pal getting married but the bride ain’t new I’ve had her
Shit I paid Zelph to shoot the wedding & anyone thinkin Blue Lives Matter

vs

Yeah you had a nice run. Now im merkin the sprinter
POW! Wet tshirt contest: the Only time Body’ll Emerge as a Winner
Snatch call my bars wack then i'll spazz & erase you peasant..
go ahead & Disembody.. ur heart i'll Spirit & send ya Soul straight to heaven
I seen that pic of your awards. Your gifted, my ock
Congratulations: you got the speed record for makin a fkn delivery box

vs

Muff’s pig shnoz makes me fucking sick...That shit’s shaped oddly and stupid
I wanna put the Snubnose to your face SOOOO BAD...but it looks like God beat me to it
You tryin’ to get dome with a face like THAT?!...You ain’t spending your time well...
Can’t even get a hooker...Only bitch to EVER sell Muffin Top is Elaine Benes in Seinfeld
This the only 3 way Blue Waffle will ever see...Chicks say their sex game is factually lite
So, how the fuck you gonna kill Body when NEITHER of you have Stretched Out Snatch in your life
BS and EnBombz are fucking NERDS...You say ya’ll get poon then you’re losing it, dudes...
We learned from terrorists that BodyBombs = Virgins...and these losers just prove that it’s true
Both yah'll 'bout hot tubs w/ bubble scents...Know you faggots are lovers
It's no surprise 'Body Wash you in the Bath Bomb' & yall use 'em to lather eachother

This was a pretty easy battle to call here. Cashtration as a team jus came wit the shits imo and it showed in the quoted bars above. Dope shit y’all for all showing.

Vote - Cashtration