View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 09:08 AM   #25
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I moved to minnesota back in 2017..
Have had a really good job here since september 2017 and finally a place of my own that i should be able to maintain for quite sometime with said job. So yes. I moved and have completely changed my interests, habits, and ways of thinking. You didnt know this?
sorry I think I've been on here ~15 times in 4 years

that's sick dude. what are you doing for work now? good for you making big moves

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote