View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 09:01 AM   #11
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

got loot, chico. it's like I make salad the way I'm tearin lettuce
but when u hear 'no credito,' it's not cuz u n strik share a fetish
peep the predicts, u expected to be on top, but they evened the odds
that's why they only semisacred, cuz they know ur just shy of being da gawd
cue the vultures and flies, I see his jugular fine & I'm gonna stab him there
cuz could end every verse w/an Amen line faggot... u still wouldn't have a prayer

assess wp was hot too, but u fumbled execution

vs

found out i was fuckin ya girl n all she did was lie to u kid
u tried to blame the movies.. wen in reality shit REALLY got Rocky wen u cried like a bitch
fuck ur plug, u be coppin off ME cus i still supply green in a weed drought
ironically i'm a Made nigga n if u dnt pay.. bullets knock at ya door before i clean house
chopper knock ya head off right thru ya crib Des. dat scope got the best aim
wit my right to Behr arms.. i'll change the fuckin color of ur walls like fresh paint

I think Cred had lotb with the made man bar, but Des suprised me here and had the consistency he usually lacks. I think Des put the extra work in here and it showed off. I was rooting for Cred but I think Des got the upper hand here.

v/Destro