View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 09:20 AM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

You don't give test samples for shrooms, wtf? It's literally once one in a blue moon kimd of thing... Doing that just gives people a free trip they didn't have to buy for lol

However, when you do get it right: They take less space than weed, doesn't smell and you can get different types depending on your needs. Your clientele is hippies and weirdos that pay up. Not as many frequent customers tho cus it's not really a recreational thing, that's why few people sell it but also how you can spike the price by 10-20$ when demand is high. If you want to make money: bag it up and go to invite only private psytrance festivals. You can get into that scene from Facebook groups, just venture down the rabbit hole a little. Once you got a few psychonauts liking you they'll come to you before these events so you don't even have to go there.

"tried to do acid but shit was fake". Be careful with that stuff, it's a nerd thing to do but test your shit if you got it off the streets. You should regardless tbh but especially if you bought it off the streets and not some good rated seller off the dark web. The neurotoxicity can be high with basically little to no research on how it affects your brain

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-17-2021 at 09:25 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote