Old 05-02-2020, 02:17 PM   #4
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Sinacog - The NBL needs your full attention... this doesn't have it. When you try you're at least coherent and occasionally drop a decent line . Here you're just doing what you usually do on autopilot, repeating the same words over and over and then dropping a Universe reference. This shameless pandering will not be rewarded... lol. But seriously, start trying a little or just go away or your new name will be 'Bye Week'... cuz we will just give you to people who need to pad their records, mmkay? Cool interview this week though in the NBL mag.

Ender - Solid verse here my man. Rebounded from last week IMO. You started off very strong, dropping gems like:

"And I'm prone to spending nights here blacking out
Really attacking my liver, the victor never in doubt
"

And kept it going, telling a cool story with a tight flow and some cool multi's. I kind of lost you when they left the bar though, I didnt really like how it went from that point and even your rhyme schemes loosened up and weren't as well delivered. It's like you tried for the first three quarters of your rhyme, saw Sin's verse, then just mailed in the rest lol. Which is cool, you did what you needed to win here. I enjoyed it overall.

Vote - slENDERman

Last edited by Universe; 05-02-2020 at 02:19 PM.