View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 01:01 PM   #9
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Jab I think ur really getting better in my eyes every week. I hate the backslashes but that's you so do you lol. Anyways I thought the clap shit was handled predictably but directly which is a plus. I think that's the biggest thing u need to improve is unpredictability. While E is a wet blanket w/ no personality, there are still some personals you could have used. Takes away from it a bit when the only personal is about Hush or his tag partner. Did like the Bombz on Body but... predictable. I like ur style tho it's to the point

E u also have a minimalist style, even more so and I like how it reads, very direct and an easy read at that. I never find myself trying to fit syllables into my inner metronome, which helps so much in the harshness of the punch. The plays dead was a good example of a wp that works both ways seamlessly, while maybe a bit played

Nbombs clip
Hush
Conservatively I liked the verse as a whole, these stood out

Bear attack
All blacks
Out of bounds was decent

Taking a knee could be flames but needed a little more visual. Protest to ur garbage juice was not how to end it lol

This was close imo I can see Jabari winning w/ just a tad more but I think Enbombz gets out of here w/ the W

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter