View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 10:53 PM   #15
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Where is every1 even getting the text causation potential from this anyways ? I didn't read the article......is that how they are marketing this? Doesn't look like it from the preview?

The only reason people started text battling after 8mile.....which was obviously not a text battling movie.....was because recording actual battles and or being able to participate in live battles was a lot more difficult than it is now.

8mile wasn't a text movie same as this isn't a text movie.........it's a battle movie that will make people want to battle............most importantly now to consider is the channels and avenues that will make this the most easily and readily available as well as entertaining and self gratifying.

If yah think in 2017 with advanced social media and smart phones that can perform any and all forms of audio and visual recording that the platform this will extend itself out to is text...written battles posted on vbulletin in type font.....then u bumped ur fucking heads.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote